Home | Millwork Recruiter | Woodworking Industry Headhunter

We specialize in talent acquisition for the millwork, woodcraft, and woodworking industries.

Millwork Recruiter is a headhunter in the woodworking and millwork trade

Grow your business by sourcing outstanding talent in Architectural, Design, Production, Project Management, Maintenance, Leadership and more.

Acquiring great talent has never been more critical, and recruiting talent never more competitive.

Find and hire millwork employees

The evolution of the woodcraft industry has been dramatic. Careers now require understanding of the industry and very specific skills. Millwork Recruiter delivers both.

With industry knowledge and precision, our certified recruiter will expertly place candidates into key roles, building lasting and successful wood and mill work careers. Click here to learn more About Us.

What Roles Can We Help Fill?

  • Project Manager
  • Project Engineer
  • CAD Designer
  • Architectural Millworker
  • Custom Millworker
  • Wood Craftsman
  • Master Craftsman
  • Cabinet Builder
  • Furniture Builder
  • Carpenter
  • Custom Drafter
  • Estimator
  • Production Operator
  • CNC Programmer
  • Finishing Manager
  • Shop Manager
  • Shop Foreman
  • Plant Manager
  • Maintenance Technician
  • and more!
Our headhunter will find project managers with millwork and woodworking experience

What’s Included:

  • Minimal to no up front costs and no fees until a placement is made
  • Placements are GUARANTEED
  • Expert recruiting of active and passive candidates with specific experience and skills…only 12% of talent is actively looking – we find the other 88% (Read More)
  • National searches, or close to home – your choice
  • Advice regarding compensation, relocation assistance, related experience to consider, and other ways to help fill the position quickly
  • We screen, interview, and administer assessments before making an introduction

Ready to find talent? Tell us about your needs: